Nothing lasts forever and with time and usage, it is inevitable that your air conditioning system may break down or fail to work properly. Living in Florida, it can be unfortunate if your AC breaks down due to the scorching temperatures. An AC can stop working or work less efficiently for a multitude of reasons. Some AC repairs are easy while others are more complex and complicated. It’s in your best interest to hire a professional to make repairs on your unit.
Below, our team at Environmental Air Conditioning Services (EAC) shares some reasons why you should leave AC repairs to the professionals:
- If you have someone other than a certified technician service your AC unit, there’s a good chance the warranty on the AC will be void. You don’t want to void your warranty as repairs or replacements of AC units can be costly.
- Experienced AC professionals know how to repair ACs safely. If you are unsure what you are doing, you could get badly injured or even killed from an electrical shock from the AC unit.
- AC units usually aren’t simply constructed — they are filled with a wide array of parts and wires. AC professionals know the ins-and-outs of the system, where to find specific parts, and how to diagnose problems.
- AC professionals either have parts for AC units on hand or can get them quickly. If you try to repair an AC unit yourself, you likely will have to wait a while for a part to be shipped to you.
- If your AC unit is low on refrigerant, you are legally not allowed to handle it unless you are certified and have training.
- An AC professional knows how to fix your unit faster than you would.
- An AC professional knows how to check for other current or potential problems in your unit while doing a repair, saving you money and time down the line.
At EAC, our HVAC specialists can repair your AC units throughout the year. We will diagnose and fix any problems your unit may be experiencing. We can handle small or large repairs, and if a part is needed we will order it immediately and get it to your home, property, or business as soon as possible. At EAC, we provide quality hands-on AC repairs by certified and experienced technicians.
Looking for AC Repair Services in Jacksonville?
AC systems are complicated. An AC unit is connected to your ductwork and has a lot of electrical parts. If you have no experience in AC repair, you should not handle a repair as you could harm the unit further or yourself.
If your AC has broken down or isn’t acting properly, our team at Environmental Air Conditioning Services (EAC) can take a look at your AC unit and diagnose the problem.
Our professional HVAC specialists are available to help you with regular maintenance.
Our technicians at EAC repair your cooling system up to the highest standard. We are an independent Trane Comfort Specialist™ dealer of the leading standing – a dealer who is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business, from installation and service to customer satisfaction and employee training.
Environmental Air Conditioning Services is a locally owned and operated business in Jacksonville, FL. We are committed to providing homeowners, businesses, and builders in the Jacksonville area with high quality and reliable service.
If you need air conditioning repair services for your home or property, look no further than Environmental Air Conditioning Services. We service all brands.
Contact us at 904-279-0030 for any service needs or visit our website to make a Jacksonville AC service request.